Get to Know Attorney Bentley
As a successful Kentucky attorney, I believe in working hard, being involved in the community, and helping ordinary people who are struggling to make ends meet. I truly love my job, and feel immense satisfaction from helping good people in need. I understand that most of my clients are hurt through no fault of their own, and that frequently their injuries have caused them to lose their jobs and, subsequently, their insurance. That doesn’t sit well with me.
After earning my Juris Doctorate from the University of Kentucky College of Law, I immediately began practicing in the field, working hard to bring justice to the clients who needed me the most. Too often victims can’t get the medical treatment they need because of inadequate coverage, exclusions in their policy, or an insurance provider refusing to approve treatment. It can take months or even years to recover physically, emotionally and financially from a severe injury.
That’s where my trial and negotiating skills come in handy. I am a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a highly-regarded group comprised of attorneys who have won million and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than one percent of U.S. lawyers are welcomed as members, so when you choose me to fight for your rights, you’re choosing an attorney who has what it takes to get you the payout you need.
- J.D., University of Kentucky College of Law, 1999
- B.A., University of Kentucky, 1996
- Board of Governors, Kentucky Justice Association, 2008 – present
- Kentucky Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- President of the Laurel County Bar Association, 2004
- Member of the Laurel County Optimist Club, 2000 – present
- Assistant Laurel County Attorney 2011– present
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Assistant Soccer Coach for the Optimist Team “Tornadoes”